Divorce is one of the most distressing experience for family to go through. And for most couples their house is their biggest asset so the decision over what to do with the house is going to take a lot of thought . When you are going through divorce – there is usually 3 choices for the divorce couples when it comes to deciding about their home.
- If one can afford to keep the house – he or she can negotiate to buy out the his or her partner’s share.
- Another recourse is to co own the home – this is the usual option if the couple had children and don’t want to move them out from their family home.
- Sell the house – if both are eager to separate ways and don’t let the house delay the process – they sell the house.
If you settle to sell, you need to agree and discuss the best way to take in selling.
- You can sell traditionally with a real estate agent – This would mean your need to pay real estate commissions and closing costs, agree with your ex-partner on the listing price, stage the home, getting involved in negotiations and spending time waiting for the house to be sold.
- Sell the house on your own – this is FSBO– This is quite complicated, you’ll do all the work – we suggest you don’t choose this for your sanity.
- or selling directly to an investor like “Sooner House Buyers” – selling it on your own terms and be able to close fast. You and your partner will get a fresh start in less than 7 days.
Do You Need To Sell Your House Fast in Oklahoma City, OK?
Even if an agent can’t sell your house fast Oklahoma City or anywhere in OK , we can help. (Sometimes selling a house through a real estate agent is not for everyone.)
And as a bonus…
- you don’t need to clean up and repair the property
- don’t waste time finding an agent who you trust and who can deliver on their promise of selling your house quickly
- you won’t need to sign a contract that binds you to an agent for a certain term
- or deal with the paperwork and the waiting and wondering (and hoping)
We’ll know very quickly if we can help you, and unlike selling through an agent, you don’t have to wait to see if the buyer can get financing… we’re ready to buy right now!
All that hassle can add stress, months to the process, and in the end after paying the agent’s expensive fees, you may or may not be ahead of the game.
We work differently at Sooner House Buyers. When you contact us and submit the short property information form (below), we’ll give you a fair all-cash offer on your house within 24 hours… and the best part is: we can close whenever YOU choose to close – it’s entirely up to you. It doesn’t matter what condition the house is in, or even if there are tenants in there that you can’t get rid of… don’t worry about it. We’ll take care of it for you. And if you need the cash quickly, we can close in as little as 7 days because we buy houses with cash and don’t have to rely on traditional bank financing. (Go here to learn about our process →)
No matter what condition your house is in; no matter what situation or timeframe you’re facing…
Our goal is to help make your life easier and get you out from under the property that’s stressing you out… while still paying a fast, fair, and honest price for your house.
Or Give Us A Call Now At: 405-288-1281